9.27.2010

Ever feel like this about blogging?

I started my blog with a lot of excitement and enthusiasm ~ then life came along and spun me in circles for awhile. Dare I say things have settled down a bit? I have been having fun catching up in blog land. The trouble is minutes easily turn into hours and hours into...



On another note, Summer is slowly turning to fall. This is my favorite time of year!






 We have a bit of this...




And mornings and evenings look like a lot like this...





Here in the Pacific Northwest we can still do this!





Today we woke up to glorious blue skies and the sun beaming warmly down. The weather man promises temps in the 80's! Does blogging on  the patio count as doing something productive outdoors?


( I would love to give credit for the photos I used but alas, could not track down the owners. I believe most came from Flicr...)



2 comments:

madison said...

its 85 here!

Uncovered Ruby said...

Ha, great pics Pam! I love this last heat wave we're having! lisa ;-)