7.01.2009

He never brought me to Paris...

Admittedly, there are some things I should let go of. This is not one of them! Back in the day when my husband was eagerly pursuing me (he had me at hello!) I told him I wouldn't marry him unless he took me to Paris on our honeymoon. When he proposed , a whole 'nother story, I blushed and said yes!! O.K., maybe I didn't blush but it sounds sweet. Since then I have lived as a Francophile vicariously through others. A wanna be of sorts. 16 years later, (whew!) I haven't let him forget my condition to marriage. I know that one day we will celebrate one anniversary or another along the banks of the Seine!

3 comments:

Tomte said...

Have you seen the movie, "Up?" Your story about going to Paris someday totally reminds me of that.

P.S. said...

I have not seen the movie. Is it recent? Guess I will look it up!

Auntie Joy said...

Well hello Ms. Pam!!!
So very glad to see you up and running!! Oh yes I will be a BH and also at EXPO I need to get BUSY!! Okay this is how to copy my url...
When you are reading my blog, asumming of course you do..put the cursor up to where it says http//antie.. and click to highlight, hit the ctrl key and c at the same time (copy) then where ever you want my url, put the cursor there and hit ctrl v(paste) it is like magic... I hope that is clear as mud?? Call me 503 910 0875 and I will walk you through any of the basic things since that is all I know...
Seriously!! It makes me feel so smart!