7.21.2009

Back to my roots, and I don't mean my hair.

Which by the way, the grey now out numbers the brown, or was it blond? Maybe red. Thank goodness for hair color! I am however, going back to my what fits me best in home decor. I think it was the amazing Barn House flea market that made me face a few facts. I may like a certain style in someone ELSE'S home, but I can't live with what I don't love. I went home and talked my ever patient husband into a new couch. (poor guy, that is just a start..) I am now sitting on my deliciously creamy couch, dreaming about adding some of those great burlap pillows I saw at BH. Note to self: Lot's of color is fine for fresh fruit or a box of crayons-just not in my living room.

3 comments:

Sharla said...

I am so jealous I didnt get to go to the flea market :(...I just read a decorating article about keeping all the basics neutral and then accesorizing with color and Im really wishing I woulda known i would get sick of all the same color (red) when I picked out all the furniture for my house.

Dixie said...

Hooray! found ya!... adding you to "really good junk" tonight!

thanks for the link...

hugs. Dixie

Little Cottage said...

Your on-line store is up! CONGRATS & BEST OF LUCK!
I look very much forward to your selection from Jeanne d'Arc Living!
Hey, congrats with a new couch too ;o)
-Sylvi